Saturday, July 23, 2011

All natural for the summer part 4 !



Now allow me to get ready....



Sprunch Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner   As I've mentioned I bought Aussie "Catch the wave" Leave-in conditioner and mousse. That conditioner left my hair so shrunken and tight! The only choice I have is to wash it out and blow dry my hair. The problem is that two weeks ago I got my braids taken out and my hair washed and blow dryed. It hurt very badly and my head still hurts from it! Right now I'm scared to do anything to my hair.

   The descripition of the product says "Create curls or waves that stay smooth and shaped throughout the day with Catch the Wave Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner, kissed with Kangaroo Paw Flower, Peppermint and Wild Cherry Bark." Clearly this product was not made for black hair. You see the effect on white hair in the commercials and now you see the effect on black hair. Everyone's hair is different so be careful buying products. As you can see, I wasn't and I didn't get the hair I imagined. Whether you want to use this product is solely up to you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion