Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I rarely post about a product or item

So I'll post about my vintage glasses.
   Run DMC Rapper Retro Large Clear Lens Eye Glasses. I bought mine off amazon and I love them. Glasses of this sort as well as all things vintage are becoming more popular amongst kids my age, now-a-days. I originally didn't want a pair. As of about two years ago the trend of wearing Real-D glasses with the lens popped out came about. I wanted to do it but by the time I got my pair they were pretty lame. Especially for my age! But when it comes to the actual vintage glasses I still didn't want a pair. I saw about three of my friends with them. Then I broke down. A couple of weeks ago I ordered a pair of creepers(which still didn't even ship yet) and they were pretty affordable so I decided to buy something else. & "Hipster glasses" popped in my head right away. They were about 6 bucks and I got them quickly.

me wearing them
   I love them! I think they were a great addition to my outfit. The only problem I have is that they're a little big on my face. They slipped down quite often. So if you order a pair offline I suggest you look at/ask the measurements then measure your face. You can find them in many different colors and also tinted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion