Saturday, December 24, 2011

I avoid certain topics on this blog

   I know that this is "In MY Opinion" and I should give just that. Trust me, I certainly have tons of opinions but certain things are too ridiculous to talk about. Like celebrities. Posts about Justin Bieber and Beyonce are literally everywhere and I don't want to talk about that. Or New Jordans. Or crime in MY community. I know that crime is a very serious topic but what can I say? I am just as shocked as anyone else that there are so many guns on our streets. I am just as shocked that Black men can barely go to school but they can certainly go to the mall to stand on line for 12 hours to buy a pair of over priced, ugly, basketball shoes. IT IS SAD what society has become. These topics are ranted about on tons of blogs, just not mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion