Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break in Boston

   Last week a few friends and I went on a short trip to Boston, during Spring Break. We stayed at the Hampton Inn. We were there for 3 days and 2 nights. Most of our time was spent roaming the streets of Downtown and having fun in the hotel. Boston is very different from NY. Their subway system is so much smaller and less intricate than ours and although it is a city it had more of a town/suburban feel to me. What I liked most about Boston was Faneuil Hall, which is their main shopping area and  I learned from this trip that I certainly should travel more, I only went to Boston!

Here are a few photos:
Our Hotel room

a note from the hotel

Breakfast

Breakfast

Our view

The Pool

AppleBees

Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall

Us :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion