Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Birthday to ME

    Today is my 25th and in celebration, I did a birthday photoshoot over the weekend. My younger sister(@yea.cuzicare) did the shoot and I edited the photos. This look is accidentally classic. I didn't realize how tightly curled my hair would be or how vintage the dress would look but it all came together beautifully. The spaghetti strap velvet dress is from Forever 21 and the suede heels with feather detail are from GoJane.com, paired together for a cute and affordable outfit. The concept for the shoot is a combination of classy and some of my favorite things. I am a fall baby so the backdrop of Highland Park was perfect. My props are a handful of cameras belonging to me and my family, exemplifying my passion for film and photography.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion