Monday, July 16, 2018

My look for Everyday People


    Everyday People is an org which throws huge day parties, and have garnered a large audience over the years. I've been hesitant in going being that I know they bring in large crowds and I haven't been sure if that would be an uncomfortable experience. However, there was enough space at the venue and being that it is a day party that goes from 3pm to 10pm the were groups of people who came early and left midway, or arrived midway and left when it ended - as if we were taking shifts. It worked out perfectly and my fear quickly went away as all I did was dance.









  As for my outfit, I kept it simple yet funky with an aqua-green colored t-shirt dress from Asos and studded slip-on sneakers from a boutique called Purdy girl. It was very hot so I didn't need a jacket at all, I carried my vintage coach shoulder bag, and that was it!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion