Saturday, June 9, 2018

A second chance at prom


    The first ever alumni association at my highschool put together a prom theme highschool reunion open to all alum ranging from class of 1990-2016. This was the first of its kind at my highschool and getting the news was of course exciting for the sake of partying and nostalgia but also the prom theme made my eyes light up. I did not attend my highschool prom, so I treated this as such, I knew I was gonna go all out with hit outfit. I purchased the high-low gown from Gojane.com months ago with intentions of wearing it to another formal event, which I wound up not being able to attend. I've had the black shoes for a few months as well. My mother helped me complete this look with a set of pearls she's had for me for years and earrings and a bracelet(worn as an anklet) to match. Ultimately I wanted to do something fancy yet fun with my locs, for an elegant look it is always great to do an up-do but I choose to spice it up a bit and create a petal loc faux-hawk.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion