Monday, June 25, 2018

Pride

  This year for Pride I went to the parade for the first time since the first time I went 7 years ago. My look is a repeat of a fave outfit of mine, my F21 Keith Haring top and white high waisted shorts from UO with my Blue Nike Air Max Theas. On such a hot day for roaming the crowded streets of lower Manhattan at the biggest pride parade in the US(maybe world), this fit was perfect, offering both an uncompromised amount of comfort and style.

When I arrived to 14th st and 5th ave I saw a ton of floats and people, I stuck around for hours, meeting up with friends and friends of friends and just roaming further downtown into the village, the parade seemed as if it would never end. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion