Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just a little reminder

    WE'RE MAKING A MOVIE. I will be working on quite a few projects, one in particular I will starting soon. I am teaming up with underground artists to create a short film/documentary about the modern day "bohemian", artists like me. This film will Document lives of us artists and what we do. Including individual interviews, group scenes, events, and FUN. We are also in need of original music for the film. If you would like to take part PLEASE message me or e-mail me at kearahj@gmail.com. The goal is to challenge certain stereotypes we face on the regular basis and show who we really are. Here's our PSA:

 

Please check out and support Underground Artists by becoming a member of our website
http://www.uafilms.org/
and visiting other pages:
Click the buttons :)

    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion