Thursday, March 24, 2011

A black girl thinks: Weirdness is in the eye of the beholder

    What you think is weird is your opinion. It is not a general statement. I met someone who called themselves weird and that was wrong to me. If you think you're weird, or different, or that you don't belong that seems to me that you're insecure. You're basing your personality on what others think is "weird". If you accept yourself for who you are everything you do should be perfectly normal to you, because it is you. Also what you think is weird may not be what others think is weird, no matter who else. We're all different, we all have different  perspectives, opinions, and views. Personally, I don't think I'm weird. No I have not met the person almost exactly like me and who agrees with me on everything, and I probably never will. But that does not mean I'm weird... Everyone else is, lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion