Friday, November 4, 2011

Beats by Dr. Dre headphones

    Are a major turn off. They're like the newest fashion accessory and everyone thinks they have "Swag" with them. Don't get me wrong, I love music. I have big headphones too. But the prices on these headphones go up $350!! I feel like if you have $300 headphones everything else on you should cost $300 EACH. Okay, maybe that's a little much but I'm sure you get my drift. I see people wearing the most basic mall store outfits with Beats. That's just ridiculous. Especially for a college student. You're going to have to buy books and possibly pay for classes in the near future, amongst other things, and you spent $300 on a pair of headphones. People are spending whole paychecks on these headphones just to follow the newest trend. To me that means you're a sellout. If you don't own a house, there is no point in spending hundreds of dollars on one item. I always say "Don't believe the hype". I am my own person and I do not follow the crowd. If you want large, sound cancelling headphones buy a pair of Sony headphones. Mine are Sony and they were only $50 which sounds cheap compared to the price of Beats. Check online to see what I'm talking about! All I'm saying is, If you spend $300 on a pair of headphones they better last your whole life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion