Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are you a young artist who has ever felt mis-represented by the media?

   Have you ever been labeled "Hipster", "Misfit", "Weirdo" or anything else you most certainly are not?! Well my film is about you. Don't believe the hype: The story of the modern day bohemian. I am an artist and so are many of my friends. I've noticed that a lot of us have been labeled or have taken the outcast role sometime in our lives, so I came up with the concept for this film. Along with my good friend Mariah C. Robinson and her production company Underground Artist I will create this film. For US, by US. The goal of the film is to showcase the lives of young artists, discredit these stereotypes and show who we really are. I am very excited about this and in need of all the help I can get.

     If you are interested in this idea please support us at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themarsrob/dont-believe-the-hype-the-story-of-the-modern-day our kickstarter page.

If you are still unclear on what this film is about click my "My DOCUMENTARY" tab at the top of my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion