Sunday, June 17, 2012

Styled by Kearmonie

As some of you already know, I am an aspiring wardrobe stylist. So, I might as well get my start on my own family. So my little sister went to her friend's graduation party the night of her graduation… wearing my clothes! I allowed her to go shopping in closet and she already knew what jeans she wanted to wear. So I gave her a tank top paired with a blazer which was both age and weather appropriate. She then put on her favorite sneakers which I bought her. The sneakers made the outfit casual and fun. This look can be wore any way based on what shoes you wear. Being that the jeans are a dark denim they are versatile. This look can be completed with sandals, oxfords, high heels, any shoe! My sister enjoyed her outfit and her night.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion