Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Teleport 2 me!

    Earlier this year KiD CuDi teamed up with his producer Dot Da Genius create a Rock n Roll inspired album entitled "WZRD". It can easily be said the stand-out track on the album was/is "Teleport 2 Me". A testimony of what's like to be lying in bed, missing someone and wishing they were there with you.

  I am one of the many who truly love this song and was extremely excited to see that the music video has leaked.



    This video is very close to what I imagined while listening to the song. One thing that I think is beautiful is how he is never laying on the bed but it is up on wall like a painting or TV screen. He's looking up at the bed almost admiring it and anticipating his "special someone"'s return. He also looks absolutely amazing in this video  I love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion