Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Baddest Witch!

This Halloween was my 20th birthday and my costume is my outfit of the week. I dressed up as a witch! As I’ve been doing for many Halloweens, I wore my own clothes and a few accessories. I went for a subtly sexy gothic look. Black, Lace, and feminine. I topped the look off with a $3 witch hat from the family dollar. Of course me nails, hair, and make-up made this look 100%. I spent my 20th with my family due to a Hurricane Sandy, it was great. My best friend came over, dressed as the Easter bunny, and we went trick-or-treating. We then came back home for some birthday cake, gift opening  and good vibes. Overall it was a great day.




My best friend, Ali Esteem, as a bunny and I


Our Halloween candy.

My Birthday cake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion