Friday, October 21, 2011

Outfit of the week

Rih-Rih and a shirt turned cardigan.


     I wore this on Wednesday. As you can see I am obsessed with those boots. I'm also a big fan of Rihanna. This outfit as a whole is very cute to me. I feel that the pants make this edgy and different as compared to if I had worn jeans. It was raining that day so I had to wear boots as well as a sweater of some sort. This "cardigan" was once a shirt. I bought it from old navy about 4 years ago and it is meant to be button at all times. But over the years it became worn out to the point wear it is practically see-through and doesn't fit me as tightly as it once did. So now I wear it as a cardigan. You know what they say, renew/reuse/recycle!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion