First off I'd like to apologize for the lack of step-by-step video/photographs in this post. I will just talk you through it and hopefully that will be helpful. :)
- 2 regular nail polishes of two different colors.
- 1 detailing nail polish
- Clear nail polish
- Tape (preferably clear tape)
- Cut your tape into small rectangular strips. (about 20-30)
- Paint your nails with your first color. You can choose any colors, this is what is aesthetically pleasing to you. I went with light beige so that it is simple and that my second color pops. Let dry.
- Place 2-3 strips of tape on to each of your nails so that the revealed (top parts) of your nails are a mountainous shape.
- Paint over your nails with second color. Let dry
- Use detailing nail polish and paint a thin line along the tape. Let dry
- Remove strips of tape off all nails.
- Paint over nails completely with clear nail polish.
And here is the final result: