Thursday, October 6, 2011

Newspaper print Nails!

    I don't know if I have a new obsession with nails but I saw this technique in a YouTube video and decided to try it out. Heres the video:



and Here's how my nails came out:



    My nails came out a little messy, but believe me they always do. Lol. I like this technique though. I couldn't find a light grey color so I used an off-white shade of nail polish called "bare beige". I think this design is extremely creative, and extremely easy! It's something you rarely see, which is what we all try to do. You want to be unique from head to toe, I know I do. Newspaper print on your nails has to be the number 1 "Why didn't I think of that?!" design. Well now you know of it. I highly recommend every girl to try this, well if you want to. Even if you don't do your nails often or if you're not very good at painting nails, try it. This is so simple! Just follow the instructions exactly. If you attempt at this design yourselves, feel free to let me know, it might come out better than mine :). 

Check out more nail ideas on the YouTube channel:


Also check out Cute Polish' Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cutepolish

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion