Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog radar!

The "Already Done" List
http://alreadydonelist.tumblr.com/

    The already done list is a photo blog following the recent trend of posting photos with a caption which followers who can identify with that photo/caption will reblog. For example Natural Hair Problems and Boys Who.... "Already Done" however is blog that does not post problems, desires, or wishes, but this blog posts things sating "I've already...." for people who have already done to reblog. For example, I reblogged this photo:

This already done list blog seems like either a positive alternative to those bucket list blogs or a way to shove in peoples faces all the cool things you’ve done. Either way, despite me never really doing shit with my life up until this point, I will reblog everything I’ve done!
 
   Controversy can easily be brought up, as this blog seems to counteract the "Before I Die" blog http://perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com/. "Before I Die" is just like the photo blogs I've mentioned and posts photos of thing people want to do before they die. This can be seen as both positive and negative. Positive because it gives us all hope. But negative because we are told to live in the moment and be thankful for what we have. Dwelling on what you have not done yet and things you do not have isn't healthy, emotionally. Also, personally, I do not necessarily have a bucket list. I have a list of things I would like to do, but having a "Bucket list" is shining too much light on death, which is something I do not like to think about. "Already Done", however gives followers a chance to reflect on and be proud of all the great things they've already accomplished in life. The only downside could be followers rubbing in the face of others all the great things they've done, Lol. "Already Done" is a cute, fun, positive blog and I suggest you all check it out. http://alreadydonelist.tumblr.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion