Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Joey Bada$$

   Ok. I know I'm late, but I just gave the young Brooklyn rapper a listen and he's just as great as all the hype insinuates. Those who do not live NYC area may not understand how popular he is, but all my peers love him. Not only is he in our age group but he's very talented. He sticks to true Hip-Hop which is what we all love. His flow is still very unique and he's not trying to sound like anyone else.
    Joey was featured in complex magazine earlier this year where he shared the kind of a rapper he once wanted to be and who he truly is now. http://www.complex.com/music/2012/05/who-is-joey-badass/

But here's my favorite track on his mixtape: 1999, Snakes featuring (my friend) T'nah Apex

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion