Sunday, May 1, 2011

Product: Don’t Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don’t Swallow

Don't Get Me Wrong Baby…  Eau de Parfum by  Etat Libre d’Orange
 Yep, it's perfume. I was watching tv and the women on the show I was watching were in a large store similar to Macy's, in the perfume section. One of the perfumes was called Booty crack (lol) and another was called Don’t Get Me Wrong Baby I Don’t Swallow

Eau de Parfum
by Etat Libre d’Orange
With its breezy lily of the valley, airy jasmine, clean orange blossom and lady-like aldehydes, Don’t Get Me Wrong Baby I Don’t Swallow is prim, proper and well-behaved. The Good Girl vibe of the scent is shocking given the suggestive name, and therein lies the genius of the fragrance. But is the girl really all that innocent? Under the angelic whiteness of cool florals, isn’t there hidden a dark, edible, subtly animalic depth of patchouli, amber, cacao and marshmallows? Is this perfume all about resistance and nothing about surrender? Smell for yourself and find out.
I love the concept behind it. It is saying that this scent is what a classy woman smells like. Of course ones persona is not solely based on how they smell but a scent can help you figure one out. What some people fail to realize is that not all scents are for everyone. Plain and simple. Most obvious, if you are a biker chick you probably shouldn't smell like cucumber sea breeze. Also certain scents do not mix well with the natural scent someone may have. I know that I have my own scent, it's not very a girly one either, and I know that some heavy perfumes don't work with me. I need something light and airy to give me that girly scent. Many others may have the same problem. One thing I know is that Don’t Get Me Wrong Baby I Don’t Swallow is for the classy woman. You can see more information on and purchase the perfume here http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=47706

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion