Saturday, May 14, 2011

Product: Lip gloss

Yes lip gloss! and nothing expensive either. E.L.F. lip gloss. E.L.F. is a cosmetic brand which can be found at Target. For nearly a year I've been on the search for the perfect lip gloss. I didn't search high and wide but I did waste a lot of dollars. Lip glosses I bought were too sticky, didn't last, got caked up on my lips, or just looked horrible. Recently I bought red lipstick which was cute but had some downsides. It didn't last very long and when I re-apply it, it just look too bright. also if I rubbed my lips together... well I couldn't ! It was not smooth and adding Vaseline to it was too greasy. I thought I had to settle until my aunt bought me this lip gloss:

E.L.F. Hypershine lipgloss from target.
I absolutely love it. It's smooth, long lasting, and it gives me color. If I want that POP I just blend it with my lipstick and it looks great. The 5-piece set is only $4.99 !
Look how wonderful my lips looked when I blended it with my lipstick:

I highly recommend this lip gloss, you won't regret it! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion