Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's very hard to go through life when no one else realizes how absolutely amazing I am.

I'm not "Perfect" but I'm not trying to be
That's what I think the problem is. We generally love ourselves but then we base how "good" we are on others. On the opinions of others. After a while our standards are molded by society. I'll admit, there are time when I realize that I don't look like the girl who gets a lot of attention and my confidence level goes down but then I bounce back. This is my life(my body) and its the only one I've got. I am fully responsible for myself and my actions. No matter what I am wearing or where I am going I remember these three words "You better WORK". (and I'm very serious about that). At the end of the day you don't have to answer to anyone else but yourself and God. As long as you feel good and you feel like you're doing something right, you are.

With that I leave you "Just Fine" by Mary J. Blige

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion