Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Outfit of the week: Hello Fall




   
     I am in love with this look. Today was a rainy day, the start to a lot of rain coming in New York. But I didn’t let the water cramp my style. I've been dying to wear that skirt but I didn’t have anything to wear it with, this outfit instantly popped into my head this morning. While every else was wearing sweat pants I was CHIC on my rainy day. The top, the skirt, and the leggings go so well. Not to mention THE BOOTS. I’ve worn these boots a few times before but the look so good with his outfit. This look has a preppy/girly feel as well as a punk rock feel, I’m not quite sure what exactly to call it but it works :).

heather gray plaid Old Navy skirt - black worker fabco boots

heather gray plaid Old Navy skirt - black worker fabco boots

heather gray plaid Old Navy skirt - black worker fabco boots

See more of my photos at http://chictopia.com/kearmonie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion