Friday, September 30, 2011

Today I am one of the featured bloggers on Bloggers.com !

   I've posted about bloggers.com here. But for those who are unfamiliar with the site, it is a social networking site for bloggers. You set up an account and link you blog(s) to it. Each time you update your blog(s) the new posts show up on your profile as well as the dashboard of your friends and followers. So far I've only gained a few friends and followers but being that I am a feature (on the homepage) today I've gained so much more.

Photobucket
I am sooooo very excited about this. I'd like to thank everyone for supporting me and my blogs!
See more great bloggers & blogs on http://bloggers.com/ !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats with you being one of there featured bloggers on Bloggers dot com.

// jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion