Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11, 2001

   I was 8 years old about to be 9. In the fourth grade. I went to catholic school, My class was just leaving church that morning crossing the street to go to school and I saw black smoke in the sky. I assumed a building was burning down not to far from us. Then nothing. We learned nothing in class and a large amount of children were picked up early from school. I can't quite recall what my teacher told the class but either way, I didn't understand. I went home and saw new coverage of what happened and was in complete awe. Over the years all I knew was what the media told me. To this day I still have no idea why any man would attack a nation like this. I have no idea what George Bush sr. did to offend Afghanistan or anyone in the middle east. To this day I am confused but more hurt than anything. Thousands of innocent people were killed and I will never forget.


Later on this week, I am going to watch "George Bush: the 9/11 interview" and give my opinion on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion