Saturday, July 9, 2011

All Natural for the summer: MY "Natural hair journey" !

Now I've always been natural. My hair would be called virgin. I've never used a relaxer, texturizer, flat iron, hot comb, NOTHING! I've had braids (or twists) my whole life. I've never done the fro thing though. I've never gone all out, not for longer than a day anyway. That's what I'm doing this summer. Giving my hair a break from braids (which I suggest all women who get their hair braided regularly should do). My journey is as much of a journey as anyone else's. This is going to be like a series. I'm going to make videos of different looks and methods and just on the topic of hair and post them all separately. It will be labeled "All Natural for the summer". Here is my first video:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion