Friday, August 5, 2011

Google+

  Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking service operated by Google Inc. The service launched on June 28, 2011 in an invite-only "field testing" phase. The following day, existing users were allowed to invite friends, who are above 18 years of age,to the service to create their own accounts. This was suspended the next day due to an "insane demand" for accounts.
  Google+ integrates social services such as Google Profiles and Google Buzz, and introduces new services Circles, Hangouts, Sparks, and Huddles. Google+ is available as a web site, will be available as a desktop application,[citation needed] and is already available as a mobile application, but only on the Android and iOS operating systems. Sources such as The New York Times have declared it Google's biggest attempt to rival the social network Facebook, which had over 750 million users in 2011.

Here is a quick look at Google+


You can find out more and get an in-depth explanation of Google+ and all it's features at http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/ .
  I just started using Google+ and I love it. I feel that Google(the complete empire itself) is the future. I have a Google phone, on which regular Google feature are right at my finger tips. Everything is linked to my Gmail account including the Google+ app I recently downloaded. I discussed my phone here. I also use Google chrome as my web browser and it is the best. I highly recommend everyone to set up their Google+ account immediately. It is a unique social networking site with features similar to that of Facebook and features Facebook will never have. Google+ combines the fun aspect of social networking as well as the business aspect which is expanding more each day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow In MY Opinion